The certified youga Instructor/Coach will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus. This is a part time position with opportunity to progress to full time.
We supply our Personal Trainers and Yoga Instructors with a client base so they can focus on providing the best training!
– Lead and instruct, motivate, and inspire students
– Teachers will guide students to challenge themselves using safe and efficient techniques through mind and body connection, breathe technique and alignment.
– Welcome all visitors per our Customer Service standards.
– Must have the ability to demonstrate various exercises and postures in an alignment direction.
– Organize and lead group exercise sessions in an upbeat, fun and safe manner.
– Have strong interpersonal skills: friendly outgoing personality able to connect with students and have a strong connection to the community.